If you’re scrambling to get everything done in time for the holidays –and still haven’t decorated for that upcoming party – take heart. We can help! We’ve curated some of our favorite, easy-to-do tips for holiday decorating from a variety of great sources. Try any of these and your home or office will be ready in no time.
If you try some, please share your pictures with us and we may feature them here on our blog! Email: sue [at] mastandfalls [dotcom]
- Turn those holiday cards into decoration. Here’s a great idea to hang them from the staircase
- Buy some simple flowers and place them all around the house. Poinsettas are always nice, but think outside the holiday box, too. We love the look of these paperwhites at Midwest Living, and these dried magnolias in Katharine’s own home.
- This ornament centerpiece is so easy! Sue does this once each year herself.
- If you have children or grandchildren, spend some quality time to make snowflake garland with them, and hang in a casual room such as kitchen dining area or a child’s room. Some easy directions, here.
- This red and white candy and flower centerpiece is so easy and festive.
- White lights make everything beautiful. Here’s a great idea to wrap them around birch logs.
- Swag adds instant holiday cheer to any space. We love this one with fresh eucalyptus.Add red bows and white lights, too.
- Martha always has great advice, and these snow lanterns are easy to do as well.
- Add these paper cone trees or nutcrackers, like Katharine has, to the mantle or kitchen table.
- Even your chandelier can become more festive when you add hanging ornaments.
What are some of your favorite holiday decorating tips? We’d love to hear them! Happy decorating; Happy Holidays!